It is now generally recognised that when using sites like Facebook and Twitter, people seem much less likely to feel empathy, patience or compassion towards others. They are also significantly quicker to judge and become angry, far more so than they ever would in a real life situation. To keep all our social media accounts healthy, we’ve established some simple rules.
We expect you not to post content that is:
- Offensive, abusive, defamatory, angry, intolerant or obscene
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- Unrelated to the discussion or off-topic
- Intended to deliberately provoke
- Spam: business solicitations or other advertising of personal interests, blogs, or websites.
- In violation of any intellectual property right of another
We will remove any posts that fall into the categories above. If you see any posts like this that you think we may have missed, please let us know and we will remove them. If a user continues to post any of the above, we will ban or block the user.
Manna Community CIC does not use social media to respond to negative comments about projects, events or services that we provide. We generally only post information that we believe is relevant to the majority of our followers, and we always try and remain sensitive and positive. Manna Community CIC cannot take responsibility for any content posted or interactions made by third parties on our social media accounts.
By engaging in any Project, Service or Activity with Manna Community CIC you indicate your acceptance of this policy.
Manna Community CIC will review this policy every 5 years.